For the Tagine
- 400g Chickpeas
- 300g Diced Carrots
- 200g Diced Onion
- 200g Baby Corn (chopped)
- 2 Red Peppers (into 1cm cubes)
- 10g Ras-el-Hanout
- 10g Coriander Powder
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 50g Tomato Puree
- 40g Chopped Medjool Dates
For the Lemon Bulgar
- 400g Bulgar Wheat
- 1 Lemon (juice and zest
- 10g Dried Mint
For the Pickled Carrots
- 2 Large Carrots Shaved Into Ribbons
- 50g White Wine Vinegar
- 25g Caster Sugar
- 100g Water
- First up, mix the white wine vinegar, caster sugar and water and add to a bowl.
- Peel the carrots into ribbons and place into the white wine vinegar mix, cover and placer in the fridge for a few hours.
- In a deep pan on the hob, sweat of the veg, spices in a little oil for 5 minutes
- Add the chopped tomatoes, paste, dates, and chickpeas. Simmer for 20mins
- Season with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Meanwhile, bring the bulgar to the boil and simmer for 10mins season with salt and pepper.
- Allow to steam naturally to cool down add the lemon zest and juice
- Serve as shown or allow to cool and place in the fridge for up to 7 days
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.