- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1/2 lime zest and juice
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium free range eggs
- sourdough loaf (sliced into 2cm thick pieces)
- 15g of feta
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- Get a thick bottomed pan and fill with water and bring to the boil
- In a bowl and the avocado, lime, chilli flakes, coriander and salt and pepper. Mash with the back of a fork until smooth.
- Place a splash of vinegar in the pan of water. Drop in the two eggs and cook for 2 &1/2 minutes.
- At the same time toast the sourdough.
- When ready take the eggs out and place onto a j-cloth.
- Spread the avocado onto the toast, top with the eggs.
- Sprinkle over the feta, season the eggs with pepper and then top with the hot sauce and extra chilli flakes.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Can we help fuel your fat loss with our awesome meal prep service? Our meals are tasty, varied and easy on the pocket. Packages start from just £4 per meal and you even get 20% off your first order using discount code FIRSTORDER20. Check out the menu and place your order HERE.