Jazz up your porridge over over night oats with this awesome spiced apple compote. Its a keeper and is a perfect sweet vice to keep those cravings at bay!
Each 30g portion is packing in 72 Calories/Protein 0/Carbs 18/Fat 0
Ingredients (Makes 14 portions)
- 6 apples (peeled and cut into chunks).
- 120g of dark brown sugar.
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Peel and chop the apple into 1.5 cm chunks.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat.
- Add the apple, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook gently for abut 20 minutes until the apples are soft and golden in colour.
- Perfect for overnight oats and porridge served warm or cold.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!