Marination is the key to this dish. Its quick and simple to make, if you give it time to bask in its beautiful sauce!
Packing in 510 Calories/Protein 52/Carbs 44/Fat 14 per portion
- 175g chicken breast – butterflied
- 125g wholegrain rice – cooked
- 100g of tender stem broccoli
- 1 tbsp of Thai red paste (Asda do an awesome one)
- 2 tbsp pineapple chunks
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp light soy
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Start by adding the paste all over the chicken and set aside
- Heat a large frying pan and add the pineapple and cook for a minute. Egg the egg and beat so it starts to resemble scrambled eggs.
- At the same time heat a griddle pan (if you have one). Drop in a little oil and cook the chicken for 4 minutes on each side.
- While this is happening add the soy, sesame and salt and pepper to the fried rice and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- When the chicken has been cooked on one side, steam or boil your broccoli for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Serve it in a bowl or pop it in a tub for later. get ready for the taste sensation.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order until 31st January 2019 quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!