MEAL PREP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All meals must be paid for at the time of ordering
- Online orders will be a Replenish Meal Prep rep with a collection/delivery time.
- As our items are perishable it is vital that they are refrigerated as soon as possible.
- Any dietary requirements must be disclosed to your meal prep rep on sign up and/or during re-order.
- If a client purchases a 4 week plan this must be completed. The plan can be paused.
- To change plans during a month long meal prep deal you must speak to your rep. We reserve the right to refuse this request.
- Replenish may use any photographs or scan documents/results for use in our marketing or social media.
- Any changes to macros for bespoke plans must be given one week prior to commencing
- Meal prep purchases cannot be exchanged for credit or vouchers.
- While every effort is made, including using fresh, clean equipment in a separate sanitised are of the kitchen Replenish cannot guarantee there will be no traces of the 14 key allergens.
- All allergen information is available from your prep rep. Contact us on 01524 65280 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all information.
- Replenish are not liable or responsible for any failure to perform of any obligation under contract that is caused by events outside of our control.
- All content related to Replenish such as logos, images, graphics are our property and protected by copyright law.
- Any first order vouchers can only be used against a maximum of 15 meals. (per person)
- We reserve the right to withdraw/amend discount codes at anytime.
- All meals are provided fresh and can be delivered/collected over 1 or 2 days
- Next day ordering is not available on deliveries
- Our delivery service is provided by DPD UK as they are an external courier please ensure that someone is in to receive or you have nominated a safe place beforehand.
- Delivery/collection dates will be provided by your prep rep
- In the event of an item(s) arriving damaged or in an unacceptable state you must contact your rep immediately & after an inspection, a refund for the individual item or replacement will be issued.
- All responsibility for storage, reheating and handling after delivery is that of the customer. Replenish Kitchen will accept no responsibility after delivery or collection.
- All meals must be consumed by each items specified use by date (located on the container)
- As all of our food is made to order we cannot offer a refund for products ordered. However if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the food provided please get in touch.
3-1-5 Health Club
Individual Catering Ltd
Trading as Replenish Kitchen
3 Gillison Close
VAT NUMBER – 289157260
COMPANY NUMBER – 10808347