- 175g firm tofu
- 175g rice noodles
- 100g stir fry mix – I use cabbage, corn, onions, peppers
- 2 tbsp light soy
- 2 tbsp sake
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 lime juice
- In a bowl mix the soy, sake, sugar & vinegar.
- Drain the tofu, place on the plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place in a bowl and press the tofu for a few minutes to get off as much moisture as possible.
- Chop into cubes, place in a. bowl and add the soy mix. At this point fridge overnight if you can!
- Heat a wok, add a splash of sunflower oil. Fry off the tofu until it is golden and crispy.
- Toss in the noodles and cook for 1 minutes.
- Toss in the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the teriyaki mix and cook for a few minutes until it begins to thicken.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.