The last Bank Holiday is here! Take your BBQ to the next level with these handmade burgers and style them into your very own Replenish One Burger stacked with salsa, grilled halloumi in toasted buns. Throw some of our cajun wedges into the mix and you’ve got the dream weekend.
Check it out…..
654 Calories/ Protein 37/Carbs 77/Fat 22
Ingredients (Makes 5 Burgers)
- Lean steak mince 500g
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 block of halloumi sliced into 10 pieces
- Wholemeal bread buns
- Cajun wedges – Recipe here
- Clean slaw
- In a bowl mix the mince, eggs, onion, mustard and herbs and add salt and pepper. Combine the mixture well and then mould 5 large burgers. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours at least
- After making the CAJUN WEDGES, start by grilling your burgers on high for 4-6 minutes on each side
- Meanwhile, slice and toast the buns on the inside
- Dry pan fry the halloumi for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden and soft
- Load the buns with salsa and spinach and add your cooked burgers, halloumi and jalapeños
- Serve alongside the wedges and slaw
Like what you see? Save time and money and hit your goals with a macro counted menu and weekly changing specials. Our restaurant quality meal prep has helped thousands of people transform their lives and you could be next. Get started today and save 20% off your first order quoting FIRSTORDER20 at the check out. Click HERE to see the menu and order now!