- 8 medium eggs
- 100g broccoli chopped
- 75g kale
- 75g peas (frozen fine)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 30g grated protein cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200’c/ Gas Mark 6
- Whisk 8 eggs
- Heat a medium sized pan and sprinkle with oil
- Add all of the veg and cook for 1 minute to soften
- Add the paprika and cheese, pour over the egg and stir thoroughly
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the pan and place on a board, serve straight away with tomato and kale or allow to cool and enjoy the ultimate meal prep breakfast.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.