Looking for a banger for your post workout? Here it is, lean, mean and a little spicy (a lot). Easy to make meatballs that are quick and great to make ahead of time for your week of prep. Give them a whirl, your tastebuds will thank you later 😉
Packing in 538 Calories/Protein 54/Carbs 64/Fat 7 per portion
- 150g of 2% lean turkey mince
- 1 tbsp of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp of mixed herbs
- 1 tsp of peri peri seasoning
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 175g of cooked brown rice
- 100g of stir fried veg
- 2 tbsp of sriracha
- 1 tbsp of honey
- juice of half a lime
- In a bowl mix the turkey, panic breadcrumbs, mixed herbs, peri peri and salt and pepper. Once nicely combined make into 30g meatballs and onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees/Gas mark 6. Place the tray in the centre and cook for 15 minutes.
- When there is 5 minutes to go on the meatballs fry off the veg in 1 cal spray and set aside.
- Heat up the rice and then in a bowl combine the sriracha, honey and lime and mix well.
- Toss the meatballs into the sauce and stir through.
- Serve everything in a bowl and enjoy the heat.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order until 31st January 2019 quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!