- 250g cooked brown rice
- 75g frozen peas
- 2 medium eggs
- 100g diced chorizo
- 150g cooked chicken thighs
- 40g spring onions
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 tsp 5 spice
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 50g bean sprouts
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 fresh chilli diced
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- 4 sprigs of coriander, picked.
- Preheat oven to 190’c/Gas mark 6
- Sprinkle the thighs with 5 spice and place in a deep baking tray, add 250ml of chicken stock. Cover with foil and cook for 20 minutes. After that time remove the foil and place back in the oven for another 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a wok, sauté the peppers and chorizo with the rest of the 5 spice and sunflower oil for 5 minutes until soft and browned.
- Add the egg and cook for 3 minutes. Add the rice and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally add the peas, soy, lime juice and zest. Cook for another minute until coated.
- Cut the chicken into slices and add to the mix.
- Serve in bowls, top spring onions, fresh chilli, coriander and sesame seeds and a drizzle of sesame oil.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.