Looking for a great post work out breakfast. Here it is….
Smoked salmon, smashed avocado and poached eggs, serve on a toasted muffin and sprinkle with chopped chives. All ready in under 5 minutes. Sunday morning never started so well!
Packing in 588 Calories/Protein 42/Carbs 36/Fat 30
- 100g of smoked salmon
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1 toasted muffin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt and pepper
- vinegar for poaching pan
- Heat a pan of water on the stove and add a splash of vinegar till the pan is gently bubbling
- Chop the muffin in half and toast for 4-5 minutes
- Take half the avocado and slice carefully and place in a bowl with the lemon, chilli, salt and pepper and mash the avocado with a fork
- Place the eggs in the pan and cook for 2minutes 30 seconds – be precise and have a plate with a kitchen roll or cloth on it to drain them
- Place avocado on each half of the muffin, the salmon on the other half and the eggs on top, sprinkle on the chives and a little pepper for the eggs
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order until 31st January 2019 quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!