- 2 pieces of fresh hake (200g each)
- 2 tbsp tandoori spice mix
- 200g cauliflower fleurets
- 200g potatoes (diced)
- 10g madras curry powder
- 10g garam masala
- 50g onion diced
- 30g fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 20g garlic crushed
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 15g coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g of spinach finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 tbsp 0% fat yoghurt
- Start by par-boiling your potatoes in a pan of hot water for 5 minutes. Make sure theres a pinch of salt in there. When done drain and set aside.
- Grab a plate and a j-cloth or pepper towel. Place the skin side of the fish on the cloth, sprinkle the other side with the tandoori mix and leave aside.
- Grab a large pan and add half the oil, spices, onions, garlic and ginger and cook very gently for 6 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower fleurets, potatoes and chopped tomatoes and simmer with the lid on for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn on your grill to a medium heat and warm a frying pan on the hob.
- Drop in the oil, when the oil is hot add the skin side of the fish and cook for 5 minutes. After that time place the frying pan under the grill for 3 minutes to finish cooking the fish.
- Finally mix the yoghurt, mint and lemon.
- Serve in bowls, aloo gobi base, fish on top and sprinkle on the chopped spinach and drizzle on the yoghurt.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.