- 200g rolled oats (blitz in a blender)
- 4 chicken breasts – butterflied
- 20g curry powder
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 packets of microwaveable brown rice
- 3 tbsp mango chutney
- stir fry veg – I like pepper, kale, red and white cabbage and shaved carrot but any will do!
- Salt and pepper spice mix – like this ONE
- Golden sauce – like this ONE
- Drizzle of sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190’c/Gas mark 6
- Sprinkle the curry powder onto the chicken breasts, turn and sprinkle the other side.
- Dip the chicken in the egg and then the oats to cover. Place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Drizzle the chicken with oil and salt and pepper rice mix. Place in the oven for 12 minutes, turn and cook for a further 8 minutes until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix the rice and mango sauce and season. Place in a microwaveable bowl.
- In a pan boil some water and place in a cube of golden curry sauce per person and whisk. Allow the sauce to simmer for 5 minutes to reduce to a nice, thick consistency.
- When the chicken is ready remove for the oven and place on a chopping board to rest, sprinkle with salt & pepper mix.
- Cook the rice in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- At the same time stir fry the vegetables in a little oil.
- Bring everything together in bowls, place the rice and vegetables together with the chicken on top and drizzle with sauce.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.