- 250g chicken breasts
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp organo
- 2 tsp dried chillis
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 200g uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tbsp sun flower oil
- zest of one lemon then cut into wedges
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190’c/Gas mark 5
- In a pan add the onion and a splash of oil and the Worcester sauce cook until soft.
- Add half the oregano and paprika and all of the dried chilies and the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer. Leave to bubble away.
- In three separate bowls place the flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Into the crumbs add the remaining oregano, lemon zest and salt and pepper and mix.
- Butterfly the chicken and then coat in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs so the breasts are totally cover in a light crumb.
- Place the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water and salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a frying pan add the oil, cook the chicken on both sides for 4 minutes each until golden all over. Place in the oven for 5 minutes to finish off.
- When the chicken is cooked place on a board to rest, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve as shown in the picture, spaghetti topped with sauce, topped with chicken, garnish with lemon and serve with parmesan if you’ve worked hard enough this week.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.