- 200g free range chicken breast
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 2 tbsp salt and pepper seasoning
- 175g cooked brown rice
- 50g frozen peas
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 50g green pepper diced
- 50g onion diced
- 1 block golden curry sauce
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 1 medium chilli, chopped and seeds removed (unless you want it spicy)
- Start with the sauce, add 1/2 a pint of water to a pan with the golden sauce block and bring to a simmer. Whisk so the sauce dissolves and begins to thicken. Remove from the heat.
- Cut the chicken into 1 cm strips, at the same time mix the potato starch with 1 tbsp of the salt and upper mix, pop the chicken in and dust it so its covered.
- Place two pans on the hob, scramble the egg, once cooked add the rice, peas and soy sauce and stir so the rice is coated.
- At the same time heat the oil, once up to temperature place in the chicken and fry for 3 minutes on each side. Drain on some parchment or kitchen bowl and sprinkle over the rest of the salt and pepper mix.
- When the chicken is cooked (check the temp), place the rice in the bowl, add the chicken and top with the onion and peppers, drizzle over the sauce and sprinkle on the chopped chillies to serve.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.