Recipe makes enough for 2. Double up as required.
- Leftover turkey, shredded and chopped (about 350g total)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp tandoori powder
- 350g cooked brown basmati
- 100g bag of spinach
- 2 tbsp 0% fat yoghurt
- zest of 1/2 a lime
- salt and pepper
- Grab a nice deep pan and heat on the hob, add a splash of oil
- Toss in the diced onion and garlic and sweat for 3 minutes
- Add the spices, cook down for another 2 minutes, splash in 150ml of water
- Add the tomatoes and stir, cook for 5 minutes, add salt and pepper
- Add the chicken and cook for another 4 minutes (or until warm)
- Remove from the heat and stir through the spinach
- Serve on the rice, add the zest to the yoghurt and stir through, drizzle on top!
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.