- 200g pumpkin diced
- 100g peppers diced
- 150g mixed beans
- 50g white onion diced
- 15g grated ginger
- 10g garlic crushed
- 10g madras curry powder
- 10g coriander powder
- 100g creamed coconut (block form)
- 500g vegetable stock
- 200g tinned tomatoes
- 30g tomato puree
- 20g low fat yoghurt
- chopped fresh coriander
- tsp onion seeds
- 250g brown rice
- 20g black beans
- Preheat the oven to 180’c, place the pumpkin on a roasting tray and cook for 10 minutes until softening
- In a pan sweat the onions, ginger, garlic, peppers and spices for 5 minutes until the onion is softening.
- Add the puree and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, coconut, chopped tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil, then turn down and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the rice in the microwave and in a bowl add the black beans to the rice, add some lemon zest and a little curry powder and mix.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the yoghurt, coriander and onion seeds.
- If making batches add to Tupperware and store in the fridge for uptown 4 days or freeze it for a quick dinner on the go.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.