Ingredients - Makes 2 with spare
- 2 cups Jasmine rice
- 1 bunch of spring onions, chunky sliced
- 1 bunch of coriander, pick the leaves and then finely chop the stalks
- 300g pork fillet cut into strips
- 3 tbsp thai red paste
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tin of light coconut milk
- 1/2 a tin of cold water
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp soft brown sugar
- 100g baby corn
- 100g mage tout
- zest of lime and juice
- salt and pepper
- Start with the rice, grab a saucepan with a lid. Add 2 cups of rice and 2 cups of cold water. Place on the heat and bring to the boil. Once there allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Then, turn the heat off, leave the lid on and set aside.
- Grab a wok/deep pan, splash in some oil and add the spring onions and coriander stalks. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and cook for 3 minutes until browned.
- Add the Thai paste and peanut butter, cook for a minute and then add the coconut milk, sugar and soy as well as the extra water. Bring to the boil and then drop to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes or so.
- When the sauce has thickened add the veggies and cook for 3 minutes.
- Finally add the juice and salt and pepper to finish.
- take the lid off your rice and you’ll find it perfectly cooked. Serve with the curry and sprinkle over some extra nuts.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.