For the broth
- 200ml light soy
- 50ml water
- 15g diced ginger
- 1 lime – zest and juice
For the rest
- 350g raw chicken breast.
- 150g dry, wide cut rice noodles like. these…. HERE
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 medium carrot (use a peeler too make into ribbons)
- 2 spring onions sliced on an angle
- 4 sprigs of coriander – pick the leaves
- 50g spicy peanuts
- Combine all the ingredients for the broth in a pan and simmer gently on a low heat.
- Add the chicken and place on the lid and simmer gently for 14 minutes. DO NOT BOIL. Make sure it’s nice and gentle.
- Cook the noodles as instructed (they may require soaking for a few minutes first). Drain and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs.
- When the chicken is cooked remove from the pan. Grab a sieve of blue cloth and pass the broth through it into a jug.
- Serve in bowls, place noodles in first, grab the chicken breasts and tear them into lovely chunks.
- Top with egg, carrots, coriander, spring onions, and nuts.
- EAT IT!!!
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.