Veggies – This one is for you!
Protein sources don’t just come from beef, chicken and pork. Chickpeas and Mixed beans will do the trick. Ready in 5 minutes, quick, easy, tasty, meat-free. You’re welcome planet earth.
Stick one of these patties between a toasted malt roll with tahini yoghurt, top with pickled carrots and serve up with WEDGES and slaw.
500 Calories/Protein 23g/Carbs 75g/Fat 11g – Per Serving
Ingredients (Makes 5)
- 250g mixed beans (drained)
- 250g chickpeas
- 75g panko breadcrumbs
- 10g peri peri seasoning
- 5g chilli flakes
- 5g smoked paprika
- 5g garlic salt
- Salt and pepper
- Cajun Wedges
- Malt wholemeal rolls (Asda do amazing ones – 6 for £1)
- Carrots (shaved)
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- 3 tbsp of low fat yoghurt
- Spinach leaves
- 100ml white wine vinegar
- Grab a pair of gloves and mix until the beans have been crushed and the mix will hold into a burger shape.
- Weigh out into 150g patties
- Place on a lined tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In the mean time grab the carrots and place into the vinegar and refrigerate
- Mix the yoghurt and tahini paste in a bowl
- When ready dust the patties with flour.
- Heat a pan on the hob with a splash of oil.
- Place the patties in the pan and cook on both sides for 4/5 minutes until browned and crispy.
- In the mean time toast the buns and top with the spinach and tahini yoghurt.
- Add the bean burgers and top with pickled carrots
- Pair with our perfect cajun wedges
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.