Change the way you look at Turkey forever with this superb, smokey, sumptuous, sassy, superb…..wait too many superb and too many s word adjectives. Anyway, forget all that and make this recipe. NOW
Loaded with 217 Calories/Protein 34/Carbs 18/Fat 1 per 100g. It’s a lean mean, fat burning machine.
- 1 kg turkey breast (skinless)
- 200g smokey bbq sauce
- 1/2 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium apple sliced
- 100ml apple juice
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 or gas mark 6. Place the apple and onion into a deep baking tray.
- In a bowl add the bbq sauce, chipotle and apple juice and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle in a little salt and pepper.
- Place the turkey breast on the onion and apple and pour over the mixture.
- Cover the tray with foil and place in the oven for 55 minutes.
- After 55 minutes, remove and check the meat is cooked through by pricking with a knife and seeing if the juices run clear.
- Once down take the turkey from the tray and allow to cool slightly.
- During that time place the sauce mixture into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Grab two forks and pull that turkey apart thoroughly.
- Finally place in a bowl and pour over the sauce.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order until 31st January 2019 quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!