- 500g lean lamb mince
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tbsp butter for greasing
- Greek pitta breads
- red and white cabbage, shredded
- mint yoghurt
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 190’c/Gas mark 5
- In a bowl mix the onion, garlic and spices with salt and pepper – give it a thorough mix, use a food processor to get it super fine
- Grab a sheet of foil and a slightly smaller sheet of parchment, place the meat into a sausage shape on top of the parchment with that on top of the foil. Roll into a chunky sausage shape and fold over the ends
- Bake on a deep tray in the middle of the oven for 14 minutes. Check the temperature is above 75’c on your thermometer
- When done, remove for the parchment and foil and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Place under the grill to crisp the edges
- When nicely browned, toast your pittas
- Thinly slice your meat…..
- Stuff in the pittas with cabbage and the sauces and devour.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and grab a massive 20% OFF and place your order HERE.