Marination is the key to this dish. Its quick and simple to make, if you give it time to bask in its beautiful sauce!
Packing in 479 Calories/Protein 32/Carbs 49/Fat 11 per portion
- 125g pork fillet
- 125g soba noodles – cooked
- 100g of stir fried vegetables – (make your own using carrot, red cabbage, peppers, tender stem broccoli and spinach)
- 100ml of light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of diced ginger
- zest and juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 tsp of chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
- In a bowl combine the soy, vinegar, garlic, ginger, chilli, lime and brown sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Slice the pork fillet in to 1 inch pieces. Add the bowl with the marinade in and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok and a small pan with a splash of oil.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and pat dry, set the sauce aside.
- Start by frying off the pork, 2 minutes max each side. At the same time add a splash of oil to the wok and cook the vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the vegetables and cook for a couple of minutes. At the same time you’ve added the noodles heat the marinade in the pork pan and reduce slightly.
- When everything is ready combine it all in the wok and stir thoroughly.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle over the spring onions.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order until 31st January 2019 quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!