- 240g lean beef mince
- 100g cooked green lentils
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbsp ras-el-hanout
- 2 protein flat breads (Asda do them)
- 100g spinach
- 100g tomato
- 4 tbsp 0% yoghurt
- 2 tsp dried mint
- hot sauce for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190’c/Gas mark 7
- Chop the sweet potato into wedges and toss in a bowl with a tbsp of oil and the gas-el-hanout, when coated place on to a baking tray lined with parchment. Pop in the oven on the top shelf.
- Grab another bowl, add the beef, lentils and harissa and salt and pepper to taste (2 tsp of each). When combined roll into kofte shapes (60g each). Place on another parchment lined tray. Pop in the oven on the top shelf, put the wedges on the middle shelf and turn them over. Allow to cook for 16 minutes.
- When ready, toast your flatbreads. Mix the yoghurt and mint.
- Serve as shown, flatbread > yoghurt > spinach > tomato > Koftes (2 in half) > hot sauce
- grab a few wedges and serve with your favourite veggies/salad – we like them with our slaw mix!
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Let’s Tackle The New Year Together – we’re here and ready to serve up delicious tasty meals to fuel your goals and smash your goals. You take care of the training, we’ll handle the nutrition from our ever changing menu and specials of protein packed nutrient dense meals. If you need the push to make to kickstart 2020 head HERE and place your order now, you’ll even get 20% off your first order using discount code FIRSTORDER20 at the checkout.