- 350g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 300g udon noodles
- 50g sugar snap peas cut in half
- 50g green beans cut in half
- 50g red peppers thinly sliced
- 50g baby corn cut in half
- 1 block of golden curry sauce
- 500ml of hot water
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200’c/Gas Mark 6
- in separate bowls put the curry powder, egg and crumbs
- butterfly the chicken and pass through the curry powder, then egg, then crumbs covering both sides with each until the chicken is covered.Place on baking tray that has a sheet of parchment on and drizzle with a little oil. Pop in the oven for 16 minutes turning half way through.
- After the half way turn, in a pan add the curry block and water and place on a medium heat. Stir with a whisk until it begins to thicken and boil. Turn down low and allow to simmer.
- With 4 minutes left on the chicken grab your wok and pop in two squirts of 1 cal spray, toss in the vegges and cook for 2 minutes until softening, add the udon noodles with the soy, sweet chilli and lime. Cook for a minute or so until the noodles are softened.
- When the chicken is done place on a chopping board and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Slice and then serve on top of the stir fry and cover with sauce. Chuck on some sesame seeds for extra crunch
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.