1 medium onion
1 tbsp fresh ginger finely chopped
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp ground coriander powder
1 can chopped tomatoes (400ml)
1 tin coconut milk
50g tomato past
4 large chicken breasts
microwave brown rice
2 tbsp mango chutney
1 tsp curry powder
2 tbsp 0% yoghurt
1. In a deep pan on a medium heat add a splash of oil and the onions and ginger, cook
for 3 minutes, add the curry powder and coriander and cook for another 2 mins.
2. Add the tomato paste, chopped toms and coocnut milk and bring to the boil, turn
the heat down to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes. Salt and pepper when ready. Stir
3. When done place the chicken in a deep sided tray and cover with sauce (don’t go
mad). Cover with foil and cook in the oven on 200/Gas Mark 6 for 45 minutes. When
done, remove the chicken and place the sauce back with the rest. When the chicken
has cooled pull it apart with forks so it is shredded, add back into the sauce and bring
to the boil.
4. In a microwaveable tub add the rice, mango chutney and remaining curry powder
and combine, cook for 2 minutes when ready to serve.
5. Now that everything is ready add the spinach (don’t if you’re freezing)
6. Serve in bowls and drizzle the yoghurt over
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.