If you don’t love a roast potato just let me know so I can never speak to you again. Great, thanks, heres the recipe for an absolute beauty of a potato…..
Each 125g portion is packing in 140 Calories/Protein 3/Carbs 23/Fat 4
Ingredients (Makes 8 portions)
- 1 kg King Edward potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, broken with the flat part of a knife
- 3 large sprigs of rosemary broken up
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and rinse in cold water, dry with a bowl and chop into roast potato sized pieces!
- Heat a large pan of water until gently bubbling.
- Place in the potatoes and bring to the boil then cook for 6 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes into a large colander and then chuff them about to rough up the edges of the potatoes.
- Grab your baking tray and place on the hob with the heat on.
- Add the oil, rosemary and garlic and heat for a minute.
- Add your potatoes in and fry for 3 minutes turning occasionally. This part is vital as it will start to crisp them up.
- Place in a preheated oven(180’c/Gas Mark 6) for 30 minutes, turn them over and place back in for 20-30 minutes depending on how big the potatoes are and how crispy you want them to be!
- Serve with our perfect roast pork recipe ….coming soon.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!