Need to spice up your meal prep? Tired of the old chicken and veg? Live a little and throw this super easy salmon teriyaki together in under 15 minutes. You’ll change your meal prep life ………
Packing in 785 Calories/Protein 57/Carbs 83/Fat 25
- 1 fillet of salmon (125g)
- 150g of wholemeal noodles
- Stir fry mix- we use tender stem broccoli, peppers, red cabbage, kale, spinach
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 a lime (squeezed)
- Mix the sweet chilli, teriyaki and lime in a bowl.
- Pour the mix over the salmon and set aside.
- Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes and drain properly.
- Heat the grill to high and place the salmon skin side up on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill for 4 minutes. Baste with the marinade, turn over and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Stir fry the veg in 1 cal spray after you’ve turned the salmon over! Make sure you have a pan on the heat ready.
- Place everything in a bowl or pack into a Tupperware for later. Pour over any extra sauce and sprinkle on some toasted sesame seeds for an extra hit of flavour.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Join our Meal Prep Tribe
To have delicious food like this delivered to your door check out our MEAL PREP SERVICE. Our ever evolving menu caters to everyone, so whether you’re looking to lose, maintain or gain weight then we’ve got you covered. Grab 20% off your first order using discount code FIRSTORDER20 at the checkout.