- Pork shoulder 100G
- Prawns 60g
- Five spice 1/2 tea spoon
- Madras curry 1/2 tea spoon
- Red peppers 50g (julienne)
- Carrots 20g (julienne)
- Cabbage red 20g (julienne)
- Sesame seeds black 1/2 tea spoon
- 150g rice noodles cooked
- 10g potato starch
- 5g spring onion (finely sliced)
- 3g sliced chilli (finely sliced)
- 1/2 lime zest
- 15g chilli nuts (crushed)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil so it’s gently bubbling
- Heat a wok on a medium heat with a splash of sunflower oil.
- Toss in the veg and spices and sweat for 2 minutes.
- At the same time toss the noodles into the water and cook for 3 minutes (or as instructed on the packet) drain and add to the vegetables, add the lime juice and zest. Set aside.
- Get another frying pan on the go, cook the prawns in a tsp of oil for 3 minutes, keep them turning.
- If you’ve got enough hands, dust the pork in the potato starch, toss in the wok with another splash of oil until golden and crisp.
- Place the noodles in the bowl, scatter the prawns and pork on top and then finish wit the chillies, spring onions and crushed nuts.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.