- 2 x 8oz Duck Breast (Goosnargh or you’ve done it wrong)
- 400g of whole sweet potato
- 200g tenderstem broccoli (or any green veg)
- 200g morello cherries
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 4 garlic bulbs – smashed
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and pop on a tray in the oven for 45 minutes until soft. Once done, cut in half, scoop out the insides and place in a microwaveable tub with some salt and pepper and set aside ( can be done ahead of time)
- The Duck- grab your frying pan place the breasts in (COLD PAN), skin side down, turn the heat up to medium. Once beginning to cook fat will start to come out into the pan, every so often remove the fat from the pan keeping as little as possible in there at all times. Once the skin is crisp turn over. Add the garlic and thyme, add butter, for a 2 minutes spoon butter over the skin side. Place in the oven for 8 minutes at 180 degrees. Once down remove and allow to rest.
- Steam your veg however you like.
- In the duck frying pan add 200ml of syrup (not the cherries) bring to the boil and allow to reduce, after a couple of unites mix the cornflour with water until smooth and pour into the sauce and stir with a spoon to thicken. Once done remove from the heat and add cherries.
- Reheat the mash in the microwave at the same time.
- Serve like the pretty picture.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.