- 350g chicken breast, cut into goujons
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp peri peri seasoning
- 50g cornflakes, crushed
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 350g brown rice
- 100g peas
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp peri peri flakes
- 250ml of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh coriander
- Preheat oven to 190’c/Gas mark 5
- Grab three bowls, place flour and 1 tbsp or peri peri in one and stir
- In the second place the egg, in the third the cornflakes
- Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, then cornflakes until covered completely
- Grab a baking sheet and place a piece of parchment on top, set aside.
- In a pan add the paste, water and peri peri, allow to simmer until the sauce turns thick. Cool in the fridge (if you’ve got the time make it ahead)
- When he sauce is cool, place the chicken on the tray and pop in the oven for 12 minutes
- Grab the cooked brown rice and pop in a pan with the peas, 1/2 the lemon zest and juice, a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- When he chicken is cooked sprinkle with salt, serve on plates as shown.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.