- 250g chicken breast, chunky diced
- 2 tbsp light soy
- 150g sweet potato, chunky diced
- 400g egg noodles, cooked
- 150g stir fry mix
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- white and black sesame seeds (sprinkle of each)
- 2 tbsp golden curry sauce
- Grab the chicken and marinate in the soy sauce
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add a little salt and cook the sweet potato for 8 minutes, drain and set aside
- At the same time fry off the chicken until golden then add in the soy and reduce should be 6-8 minutes also, set aside
- Grab a sauce pan, fill with 1 & 1/2 pints of water and bring to the boil, add the curry paste and whisk until smooth, place in the sweet potato and chicken and simmer for 5 minutes
- Heat a frying pan, add a splash of oil and drop in the slaw mix. Cook for 2 minutes and then add the noodles and cook for another 2 minutes.
- When ready serve in bowls and top with spring onions and the sesame seeds.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order HERE.