We may have had a brief heat wave but this beauty of a soup is the perfect winter/spring lunch prep. Its tasty and really low cal. Have it with some crusty sour dough and top with omega 3 seeds for a nutrient packed lunch!
Each soup portion is packing in 140 Calories/Protein 4/Carbs 22/Fat 4
Ingredients (Makes 8 portions and can be frozen)
- 1 kg diced carrots
- 10g ground cumin
- 10g coriander
- 10g curry powder
- 10g dried chillis
- 15g sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 ltr of water
- 200g of kale
- Heat a large pan, add the oil and the carrots and spices and sweat down for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 ltr of water and cook for 15 minutes until the carrots begin to soften.
- Blend for around 5 minutes until the soup is velvety smooth.
- At the same time on a tray season some kale and place in a preheated over (180’c) for 4 minutes.
- Serve in a cup because you’re trendy and top with omega 3 seeds and crispy kale.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order quoting NEWORDER20. Order ONLINE today!