Meat Free Monday is back! Check out this cheeky Chipotle Chickpea Taco Bowl. Packed with protein and served up with a delicious rice and carrot and corn salsa. Its quick and tasty.
Each portion is packing in 429 Calories/Protein 22/Carbs 94/Fat 10
- 150g tinned chickpeas, drained.
- 175g cooked brown rice.
- 50g carrots, diced.
- 50g frozen corn.
- 2 tbsp guacamole.
- 1 tbsp sour cream.
- 2 tbsp dried coriander.
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste.
- 1 tsp chilli flakes.
- 15g fresh coriander.
- Salt and pepper.
- 1 lime wedge.
- Heat a pan with a little oil and fry the carrots until soft. Place in a bowl with the frozen corn and chilli flakes. Set aside.
- In another bowl add the rice, 1 tbsp dried coriander and 15g of chickpeas mix and microwave for 1 minute on full power.
- In another frying pan and the rest of the chickpeas, dried coriander, chipotle and cook through, finish with salt and pepper.
- When ready, add to a bowl as shown. Place on the guacamole, sour cream and picked coriander.
- Top with a lime wedge. Perfect to eat now or into a tub and lunch it up at work.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order quoting FIRSTORDER20. Order ONLINE today!