Make your own cajun spice mix thats perfect addition to protein and carbs to give your meals an extra lift!
Really simple and only 6 calories. We’ve even got a cheeky wedges recipe underneath……
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp organo
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
Stir all ingredients thoroughly until evenly spread. Store in an airtight container.
Perfect for …..
- Cajun wedges – take a King Edward potato and cut in half and then into 5/6 even wedges
- Place in a bowl and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil and 3 tbsp of spice mix. Stir thoroughly
- Place evenly on a parchment lined baking tray
- Bake on 200’c for 8 minutes. Turn over and then bake for another 8 minutes or until golden
- Enjoy with ANYTHING!!!!!!!