A special from our meal preps a while back The perfect hump day dinner. Fresh, tasty and macro tactic. Check it below.
Each portion is packing in 554 Calories/Protein 44/Carbs 45/Fat 22. Recipe serves 4.
For the Koftas
- 500g super lean beef mince
- 1/2 a courgette – grated and squeezed through j-cloth to get the moisture out
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint – finely diced
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
For the Tabouleh
- 250g of cous-cous
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 200g feta crumbled
- 200ml boiling hot water
For the Mint Yoghurt
- 100g 0% yoghurt
- 4 sprigs of mint finely chopped
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Pre-heat the oven to 180′ (Gas Mark 6)
- Combine the beef, courgette, diced mint, chilli flakes, cum in, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl and make into 60g oval shapes on to a tray lined with parchment. Place in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Turn halfway.
- Add the hot water to the cous-cous in. separate bowl and cover with cling film for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the cops-cous has fluffed up add the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, feta and some salt and pepper and mix throughly.
- Finally, Add the yoghurt, mint and lemon and mix.
- When the Koftas are cooked through place 3 on top of 200g of tabouleh and top with the mint yoghurt.
- For a perfect lunch meal prep place tabouleh in boxes and top with the koftas – These will keep for 5 days if properly refrigerated.
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 40% off your first order quoting NEWORDER40. Order ONLINE today!