Makes 2 Portions
- 300g lean lamb fillet
- 200g uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 large carrot (cut into thin batons)
- 100g mange tout (each cut in half)
- 3 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 red chillis (diced)
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- salt and pepper
- Start with he rice. Place the jasmine rice in a pan cover it with water and then with the same amount again. Place on the hob and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes then set aside with the lid still on until ready to serve.
- Grab a wok and splash in a little oil.
- Season he lamb fillet and brown off in the wok. When done set aside.
- In a bowl mix the soy, tamari and cornflour, set aside.
- Splash in a little more oil and add the garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes
- Add the carrots and mange tout and cook for another 2 minutes
- Add the soy and tamari and cook for 1 minute
- Add the lamb back in and cook for 3/4 minutes until the sauce is thickened.
- When ready serve the rice in bowls, add the stir fry and top with spring onions and sesame seeds.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! Check out the menu and place your order with a massive 20% off using code FIRSTORDER20 HERE.