- 200g chicken breast diced
- 50g green pepper diced
- 50g red pepper diced
- 2 soft tortillas (must be soft!!)
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 50g cheddar (grated)
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/Gas Mark 5
- Grab a frying pan, heat some of the oil and toss in the chicken, when starting to brown throw in half the seasoning. Continue until cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same pan fry off the peppers with the rest of the taco seasoning, toss the chicken back in and season with salt and pepper.
- Grab a flat tray, pizza one if you’ve got it. Line with parchment.
- Grab the first tortilla and glove up! Use a tiny bit of oil and baste one side of the tortilla and lie it flat on the parchment.
- Fill the tortilla with the chicken and peppers (don’t over fill) nice and flat.
- Add the salsa and cheddar. Grab the final tortilla and place over the top of the other. press down flat especially round the edges. Rub the top with the rest of the oil.
- Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with guacamole and salsa.
For more recipes check out our BLOG
Looking for the fuel to fire your weight loss goals, Our meal prep service delivers, lean, tasty, protein packed meals directly to your door twice a week. Our sustainable plans give you everything you need to get your dream body….and most importantly, keep it! You’ll get a tasty 20% off at the checkout using code FIRSTORDER20.
Find our menu and place your order HERE.