Hands up if clean eating Pizza is the holy grail? yep thought so. we’ll here is a recipe that’ll tick all your boxes. It incorporates our pulled turkey recipe from last week which you can find HERE.
Each pizza is packing in 429 Calories/Protein 32/Carbs 37/Fat 17
- 1 protein flatbread
- 30g of pizza sauce (600g jar of passata, 150g tomato puree, 1tbsp oregano, 1 minced clove of garlic, 1 tsp paprika salt and pepper – mixed in a bowl, makes 24 portions)
- 30g pulled turkey
- 30g cheddar
- 20g feta
- Toast one side of the flat bread under the grill on a medium heat.
- Add the sauce, turkey and then both cheeses
- Grill for a further 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted – Don’t let those edges burn!
- Serve with some awesome CAJUN WEDGES……
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order quoting FIRSTORDER20. Order ONLINE today!