Bank Holiday is here, check out this amazing new recipe from our Blogosphere ……
Each portion is packing in 509 Calories/Protein 43/Carbs 46/Fat 17. Recipe serves 4.
For the Peri Peri Mix
- 1&1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oregano (dry)
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the rest….
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 ripe avocado – into 1/4 and then sliced evenly
- 4 wholemeal buns
- 4 slices of beef tomato
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- Some of our cajun wedges – find the recipe HERE
- 4 tbsp low fat mayo
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of sun flower oil
- Grab the breasts, place on a board and cover in cling and baton out slightly. (Not to much!)
- Dust in the peri peri mix and drizzle with the oil.
- Heat a griddle pan to a medium heat and begin to cook the chicken 5 minutes on each side
- Mix the mayo and the lime juice in a bowl, set aside.
- Slice and toast the buns
- When the chicken is cooked carve it into 1cm thick pieces at a diagonal angle.
- Spread the mayo on both buns, top the bottom part with a piece of lettuce and slice of tomato.
- Serve slices of chicken then avocado, chicken then avocado until your bun is full!
- Add some Cajun Wedges and you’re good to go……
Check out the ALL of our recipes by heading over to our BLOG
Looking to smash your fitness and nutritional goals? Our meal prep service is guaranteed to push you to hit your goals, great tasting food delivered directly to your door. Grab 20% off your first order quoting FIRSTORDER20. Order ONLINE today!